Trofeo 50.000 muertes de "Las aventuras de Van Helsing"

brujo_toni

Vegetoni
Unido
marzo 13, 2011
Pues bien, después de llevar ya 3 pasadas al juego (entre trofeos perdidos y tal) llevo "solamente" 25.000 muertes y el trofeo en cuestión, que lógicamente, es el último que me falta, me pide 50.000 muertes. Alguien con el platino me puede decir dónde se dedicó a farmear muertes?

De verdad, nunca entenderé estos loco-trofeos de la vida.

nasito

nasito_pro
Unido
junio 30, 2009
Haciendo una busqueda rapida en internet vi lo siguiente: (Espero que se te de bien el ingles, si no te lo traduzco)

You should get around 10-12k kills per playthrough, so the last two achievements will take some time.

One of the easiest (and probably one of the fastest) ways to get those kills is to use the infinite monster spawn in "Orichalcum Mines". This won't work in scenario, so I recommend starting a new "Hunter" and play through the story until you reach the mines. Feel free to clear the whole area, but don't attack / kill the "Arachnid Leviathan"!

You can see a good way to approach the boss and trigger the infinite spawn in the video. Once you found a good spot you shouldn't need to move anymore (even after you use town portal or exit the game).

If you put all ability points into "Body" (same for Lady Katarina) and use the build from the video, you shouldn't have any problems. You only need to use "Embracing Flames" once every 10 seconds.

This way you can kill around 8000-10000 monsters per hour.

Note: Be aware that performance could get worse after some time, because the dead spiders won't despawn as long as you are in combat! If this happens, just use your town portal and return.
Por cierto, que sepas que en PC, por lo que vi, ademas de ese de 50.000, hay otro de 500.000 así que da gracias jajaja

nasito

nasito_pro
Unido
junio 30, 2009
@brujo_toni pues si porque ademas pone en las descripciones de trofeos que se consiguen entre 10 y 12mil muertes por partida... imaginate, que locura, pasarte 45-50 veces un juego

Superior