Mañana PS3 Blanca y DualShock 3 !!

Rildes

Baneado.
Unido
abril 25, 2006
Si señores,el 11 de Noviembre,Solo en Japón se estrena la PS3 blanca y el dualshock 3,y un sixaxis Blanco !.Así que ya os podéis importar ambas cosas desde yesasia o otros portales,porque pinta que ni pintado !
NEW PLAYSTATION®3 (CECHH00 SERIES) COMES IN TWO COLOR
VARIATIONS AT A NEW PRICE

New PS3 with 40GB HDD to become available at 39,980 Yen on November 11th, 2007
Along With DUALSHOCK®3 at 5,500 Yen

Tokyo, October 9, 2007– Sony Computer Entertainment Japan (SCEJ), a division of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) responsible for business operations in Japan, today announced that it would launch a new PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) model in Japan on November 11th at a recommended retail price of 39,980 yen (including tax). The new PS3 is equipped with a 40GB hard disk drive (HDD) and comes in two color variations of “Clear Black” and newly introduced “Ceramic White” to meet a variety of users’ lifestyle and preferences. Along with the introduction of the new model, the company also announced that effective October 17th, 20GB HDD and 60GB HDD models currently available in the market will have a recommended retail price of 44,980 yen and 54,980 yen (including tax) respectively.

Moreover, DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller which was revealed at Tokyo Game Show, will become available in the Japanese market on November 11th in two colors of “Black” and “Ceramic White” at a recommended retail price of 5,500 yen including tax.

While holding the state-of-the-art technologies which define PS3 as an advanced platform to enjoy next generation interactive entertainment contents on Blu-ray Disc as well as via broadband network at home, new PS3 comes in the market at a highly attractive price. Reflecting both the increased efforts to improve software development environment and the availability of a more extensive line-up of PS3 specific titles, the new PS3 will no longer play PlayStation®2 titles.

On the software front, more than 40 disc based software titles for PS3 as well as more than 30 of downloadable new PS3 games and demos via PLAYSTATION®Store in Japan have been released to date in the Japanese market since the system’s launch in November 2006 and more innovative and exciting new titles are expected to be released toward the holiday season, which include “Dynasty Warriors 6” (KOEI Co., Ltd.), “WORLD SOCCER Winning Eleven 2008” (Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.), and “TIME CRISIS 4 with GUNCON3” (NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.) as well as key upcoming first-party titles such as “GRAN TURISMO 5 Prologue”, “Ratchet and Clank FUTURE:Tools of Destruction” and “Heavenly Sword”.

Additionally, in collaboration with Sony Pictures Entertainment(Japan)Inc., SCEJ will give a complimentary copy of the original Blu-ray Disc movie, “Spider-Man™ 3”, to 200,000 purchasers of the 20GB HDD and 60GB HDD models that are currently available in the market from October 17th as well as new PS3 from November 11th as part of its marketing campaign.

SCEJ will continue to further expand the PS3 platform and create a new world of computer entertainment with innovative and exciting new titles and an enhanced line-up of PS3 systems.

Unido
junio 13, 2007
No es por nada , pero a mí me gusta más el color negro; sin embargo el color blanco me gusta más para la PSP, de hecho es la que tengo.
En fin, sobre gustos...... SALUDOS

D

DeKu

a esta el polvo no se le nota tanto, pero la roña canta un montón... ... una gris sería el remedio xD

Rildes

Baneado.
Unido
abril 25, 2006
Ahh,que no pillarás el blanco,porque te gusta que conjunte bién ? xD Pues a mi el Blanco me rulez más,Le da otro toque y además con la Wii al lado,vaya conjuntazo xD

Unido
enero 29, 2007
Pregunta.

Si mañana mismo me ago de importacion un dualshock 3, sabeis si me ira en mi ps3 y reconocera la vibracion en juegos como Uncharted o F1..?

Unido
septiembre 4, 2007
Yo cuando salga aquí me comprere el Dual Shock 3. Supongo que blanco para distinguirlo del otro. Pero no quedará conjuntado...

Unido
agosto 12, 2007
la negra keda mas serie y elegante.. igual k con la psp.. igual k la ds

black al poder

PD: kiero 1 mando blanco xD

Superior