Recibi un correo extraño

Unido
noviembre 22, 2008
Hola a todos hoy e mirado el correo y he recibido este e-mail pude entender algunas cosas pero otras no, creo que es algun tipo de estafadores o algo, no se, ¿que opinais? esta en ingles dice algo de que es secreto pero no me fio..

I am very happy for your understanding,These are the details about the deceased and his family. Late Hassan El-madi used his late wife (MRS. HAJIA EL-MADI) as his next of kin but unfortunately, she died along side with him in their house. So, nobody knows about the account and as such, you should not be afriad in this deal. Just keep it as secret between us.

" DECEASED CUSTOMER'S INFORMATION"

1) NAMEOF THE DEPOSITOR..........LATE MR.HASAN EL-MADI. HIS AGED: 68 YEARS.
2) NAME OF HIS WIFE..............LATE MRS. HAJIA EL-MADI HER AGED: 66 YEARS.
3) AMOUNT DEPOSITED.............. US$10.5. MILLION
4) NATIONALITY.....................IRAQ
5) TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED......CURRENT ACCOUNT
6) MARITAL STATUS.................MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.
7) NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN ....... (1) LATE MISS..FATI EL-MADI AGED 33 YEARS. (2) LATE MR.MUSTAPHA AGED: 30 YEARS. (3) ALI EL-MADI AGED: 27 YEARS (4) LATE MR.MOHAMED EL-MADI AGED: 24 YEARS.
8) HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ....10463464701.
9) RELIGION........................MUSLIM.
10) HIS BUSINESS IN AFRICA........DEALER OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.
11) HE DIED IN IRAQ BY THE U.S.A BOOMP EXPLOSION IN 2006.

Please, don't forget that I am here to back you up in this transaction. The only way to proceed further is that, you should send your banking details along with your informations to the bank e-mail address where the fund will be transferred to, and your share will be 50% and my share also will be 50% and any spences in this transaction both of us will handle it with one mind and one spirit.

Note: You must keep this transaction as top secret until the fund is confirmed in you bank account. You should not let anybody notice this transaction until the fund get into your account. Keeping the top Secret of this transaction is very important for the security of the fund when it get into your account.

Finally, I got your contact from the directory list in Burkina Faso chambers of commerce In west afrian and I strongly believe that any information receive from the above mentioned office is correct and must to be trusted. But can I trust you ? I hope that you will not betray me when the fund is transfered into your bank account ? I hope I will not regret transferring the fund into your bank account. You will help me to invest the fund wisely in your country and so, let us handle this transaction with one mind and one love.

Unido
septiembre 28, 2008
Yo que tu no abriria el enlace.... a saber que puede ser... yo tampoco me suelo fiar de mensajes asi....

Unido
noviembre 22, 2008
ya borre el mensaje pero lo mas estraño esque no me aparecio en correo no deseado

Unido
septiembre 28, 2008
Aunque no aparezca en no deseado puede ser cualquier tipo de fraude... cada vez son mas listos, nunca te fies de correos asi, nunca traen nada bueno, saludos :)

aLex_deejay

aLex_deejay_80G
Unido
diciembre 16, 2007
Directamente a la papelera. Por si acaso, no valla a ser que se te metan "Cangrejos" en el ordena XD

Saludos:

zyk

Unido
noviembre 21, 2007
correo basura.
yo los mails si no vienen de mis contactos o algo que me suene directamente no los abro.
borrar borrar borrar

Unido
noviembre 22, 2008
no, si ya sabia que era algo relacionado con eso ya lo borre no me fie en ningun momento
Salu2

Lordep

El Elegido
Colaborador
Unido
enero 5, 2008
Eso es SPAM...
Para que pinches en el enlace y vete a saber tu que habra dentro, mejor no saberlo
Borralo directamente

salu2

Unido
febrero 28, 2008
Ja lo mejor que puedes hacer es borrar este correo.

Pd. a mi ya tmn me llego, un poco diferente pero casi lo mismo

Superior