Tercer trailer de gta4 en septiembre

RUPER

Miembro Staff
Moderador
Unido
abril 23, 2007
El redactor John Davison de la pagina web 1UP tuvo una entrevista con los creadores de GTA 4 en el que le mencionaron que habrá un tercer trailer en septiembre, el Tercer Trailer es el mas importante de los tres que sacaran ...

La noticia es esta:

The latest "1UP Yours" podcast features editor John Davison discussing his recent trip to see Grand Theft Auto IV in action. He mentioned that there will be a total of three trailers. I am predicting that the third will come in September.

Also, I was thinking about the older GTA trailers, and I realized that the second trailer for Vice City as well as the second trailer for San Andreas were both the official full trailers for the games. A third trailer was released for both games, but the Vice City one was just a bunch of action shots to get fans pumped up just days before release, and the San Andreas one was never aired on television due to having mature lyrics in the song used. This trailer on Thursday might be the full-length real deal. I think we might be underestimating it.

However, the second trailers for Vice City and San Andreas were released in September and not June, so I would also not be surprised if, because it is still over 100 days until release, the second trailer is not the big one. We will have to wait and see.

And yes, I'm going to quickly mention my Germany trip. Yesterday, I visited Rüdesheim and Assmannshausen and took a ride down the Rhine River which was breathtaking. There were castles every few minutes on the left side going downstream. From each castle, you could see one behind you and one in front of you. I am betting that the Middle Ages knights once used the torch system as was seen in the third Lord of the Rings movie. Also, many of the towns along the river looked just like ones from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It was just that beautiful. Today is a free day, and I'll be eating lunch out and then heading to a local festival.
FUENTE: www.1up.com
saludos

Última edición:
R

Roberthedarkman

pues no lo entiendo para que sacan uno en septiembre cuando sale en octubre el juego :S sera para acernos la boca agua porque sino no me lo explico... en 1 mes tampoco van acer milagros seran para enseñarnos nuevas cosas....1 saludo;)

Unido
febrero 2, 2007
Roberthedarkman dijo:
pues no lo entiendo para que sacan uno en septiembre cuando sale en octubre el juego :S sera para acernos la boca agua porque sino no me lo explico... en 1 mes tampoco van acer milagros seran para enseñarnos nuevas cosas....1 saludo;)
Para que vayamos preparando las perras, no se nos olvide y nos las gastemos en sexo, drogas y rock&roll.
RUPER dijo:
Osea que el de el jueves nos seguira dejando con las ganas, por lo visto no?
Como cada vez que sale más info del juego, más ganas de jugarlo. Pero bueno, menos es nada.

Pulgo

Baneado.
Unido
mayo 20, 2006
Pon la fuente RUPER y quizás te suba la noticia a portada.

Yo tengo ya ganitas del segundo trailer... :p

Superior