1º REVIEW DEVIL MAY CRY 4

Unido
noviembre 6, 2007
Aqui teneis el enlace:

http://gamereviewsblog.com/?p=58/devil-may-cry-4-review-xbox-360-and-playstation-3

Según ésta review, Devil May Cry es mejor en PS3 que en X360, con tiempos de carga menores y un mejor control con el mando de la negrita:

"Speaking of versions. I confess - initially I tried to play it on my 360, as I just kinda fell in love with the controller. Although when I actually started playing, it didn’t feel right. Ever got that weird feeling that something is WRONG? It wasn’t the framerate, it wasn’t the HDTV - it was the controller. Devil May Cry 4 is just ment to be played on the PlayStation 3. It just feels… dunno - more comfortable, more responsive?

Furthermore, it is now clear that the game was initially developed for the PS3 and then ported to the 360. Occasional frame-rate issues are to blame. Loading times are also _a bit_ faster on the PS3"

Lo puntuan con un 9/10....no esta mal!!!

Unido
agosto 11, 2007
No dudaba de que fuera mejor en ps3, con decir que lo lleva a 60 frames por segundo.. :babas:
Respecto al tiempo de carga, creo que se dijo que habria que descargar un parche para que fueran menores en ps3, corregidme si me equivoco.
Ahora me pondre a traducir un poco esa informacion, a ver que tal :victoria:
Salu2!

Unido
diciembre 5, 2007
Por que tenemos que esperar!!!!!!!!!yo lo quiero ya por dios no puedo esperar masssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superior