Hilo Oficial Todo Sobre La Importación (Actualizado post principal)

Conversación publicada en el foro Juegos

Yo digo que son 14 días por ésto:

Q. What if my item hasn't arrived when I expected it to?
A. We send our items via First Class Royal Mail PacketPost from the UK or from Switzerland. Note that deliveries from Switzerland will still come via Royal Mail First Class post. Deliveries from the UK should arrive within 2 days and from Switzerland in only 2-3 days. The Royal Mail state that 90% of their First Class mail arrives the next day, but if yours doesn't they have the following advice:
Is it less than 4 working days since your mail should have arrived?
If so, hold tight, it's probably on its way but may have been held up by an incomplete address, no Postcode, or unusual circumstances.

Is it 4 to 10 days since your mail should have been delivered?
If so, your mail is officially delayed and you should check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where mail may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection. You can locate your local depot here.

Have 14 days past since you item was posted to you?
The Royal Mail will now class your item as lost and we will either send you a replacement or give you a refund. Please send us an email, to help@blahdvd.com, stating your order reference number and confirming that you have never received the item as we will pursue the issue with the Royal Mail for compensation and your letter will be used as evidence. We cannot refund or replace items that the Royal Mail has lost until 14 days have passed.

NOTE: Please make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.

Iniciado por Krolin Ver Mensaje
pues ami me han dicho esto
Hi I am afraid we are unable to do anything until the item has been missing for 21 days. Kind regards, VickyCustomer Services Team Note*: Due to the large volume of e-mail we receive, PLEASE include previous e-mail messages when responding. This will allow us to read the complete dialogue in one message and will result in quicker responses. You can check your order at any time by logging on to your account using your username and password

me lo acaban de enviar porque yo les e preguntado si podian devolverme el dinero antes de los 21 dias y eso em han contestado.

buenas, alguien se va a pillar el residente evil de importacion? el online es igual que si t lo compras en españa? quiero decir, que si m lo compro de importacion podre jugar cn mis amigos que se lo compren en españa?

Iniciado por Sussoko Ver Mensaje
Si te lo compras en UK segurisimo que podras jugar con tus colegas, ya que aunque el servidor sea por regiones españa y UK forman parte de la misma, asi que ningun problema.

mad king y Franmoti

Se que es ahi pero el problema es que al darle no me lleva al registro sino que me dice que me logee
--- [ Añadido ] -----
Vale arreglado XD.

¿Otra cuestión que es esto?:

Iniciado por xXTiburonXx Ver Mensaje
El enlace para registrarte, tienes que darle a No, y am a new customer:
GTA 5 Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate Uncharted 4 Black Ops 3 Street Fighter V FIFA 16 Final Fantasy VII Remake Horizon: Zero Dawn Detroit: Become Human