Hilo Oficial Todo Sobre La Importación (Actualizado post principal) (Página 789)

Conversación publicada en el foro Juegos

Vaya pitote me está montando un gringo por ebay, os pongo el mensaje a ver si captais lo que quiere decir (osea yo lo entiendo, pero no sé que carajo quiere hacer):

Hello,
Ok, so I am having a problem with PayPal. They will not allow me to print the shipping label for your purchase because the value is over $500.00. I never had this problem before, it is a part of their new rules and regulations. I have spent almost 2 hours on the telephone with them and that is the only answer I received.
There is a way around it. I will have to refund your payment of $575.00, then send you 2 invoices, 1 for $300.00 and 1 for $275.00.
If this is o.k. with you, please let me know. Otherwise I will just have to send a refund. I apologize for the problem but it is a fault with PayPal, not me.
Thank you and my apologies for the PayPal problem.

Pues eso, qué haríais? yo paso de hacer otro pago fuera de ebay por cuestiones de seguridad. Para mí que me está queriendo meter un gol por la escuadra. Qué c*** tiene que ver PayPal con la impresión de la etiqueta del envío?? si PayPal es solo el método de pago!

Pues eso, qué haríais? yo paso de hacer otro pago fuera de ebay por cuestiones de seguridad. Para mí que me está queriendo meter un gol por la escuadra. Qué c*** tiene que ver PayPal con la impresión de la etiqueta del envío?? si PayPal es solo el método de pago!

Iniciado por Krolin Ver Mensaje
Fuera de ebay y paypal no hagas nada que hay mucho listo y no te cubre el seguro de ebay.
Le dije que no entendía la relación de PayPal con el envío y que si no me lo podía mandar sin las etiquetas esas que dice, me contesta:

Correct, when I called them on the phone, they say it wouldn't allow it because of the value being over $500.00. I could take it to the post office directly, but I would still have no protection with PayPal if it is lost,stolen or damaged during transit. there is no protection for me even if it arrives safely because of the new PayPal rules.
And it would cost me a lot more money. It is already over the $100 shipping fee I charged even with Paypal. PayPal's price was $117.00 and the post office price is $132.00. Plus insurance is another $5.50 either way. Its ok with me to lose a little on the shipping cost because I should have researched it more before posting.
So for us to both be protected, I would need to send you the two PayPal invoices after I refund your payment.
I know this is a lot of trouble but I want to be sure that we are both happy and protected during the transaction.
GTA 5 Red Dead Redemption 2 Final Fantasy XV Kingdom Hearts 3 The Last of Us 2 God of War FIFA 17 Final Fantasy VII Remake Horizon: Zero Dawn