bueno pues esto no para
New features highlited green
* Updated Premierleague Kits again(only using the editor, not badges etc)
* All Premierleauge Transfers
* Corrected Player & Club Names (delay on corrected names on national teams)
* Updated Starting XI for every Premierleauge Team again
* Assigned stadiums to each club
* Improved player appearances
* Slightly adjusted/improved player stats (stamina, some corrections in each team such as passing, speed etc)
* 8 Premierleauge Kit Templates, which are:
o Arsenal Home
o Aston Villa Home (optional, replacing (Arsenal Away)
o Manu Home
o Blackburn Home (optional) replacing Manu Away
o Chelsea Home
o Man City Home (optional, replacing Chelsea Away)
o Liverpool Home
o West Ham Home (optional replacing Liverpool Away)
1) Create Folder "PS3" on yur usb device
2) Create Folder SAVEDATA in"PS3"
3) copy BLES00110EEDIT01 from "mccroix's option file 1.1" into SAVEDATA
I've made a total of 12 kits
You must use Arsenal Home (, Manu Home, Liverpool, Chelsea Home.
The remaining 4:
Arsenal Away OR Aston Villa Home
Manu Away OR Blackburn Home
Chelsea Away OR Man City Home
Liverpool Away OR West Ham Home
CHOOSE THE KITS YOU WANT. OPEN THE FOLDERS AND COPY A TOTAL OF 8 KIT FOLDERS INTO "SAVEDATA"
YOU DON'T COPY THE FOLDER "ARSENAL AWAY" FOR EXAMPLE BUT "BLES00110EUNIFORM02"
it should look like this : PS3/SAVEDATA/9 folders
go to save data utility
copy all data from usb stick to PS3 hdd