IGN Repartirá hoy 1500 Betas Resistance 2 (Página 59)

Conversación publicada en el foro Juegos

e traducir esto

Komkid - the perks are free games on release, obviously! And I got into it completely by accident. Had a friend who worked on CVG mag and did some freelance for them then got a gig writing Prima guides. Somewhere on the line I got employed as News Editor on CVG.com and now I'm Deputy on IGN! Tips for getting into the biz are easy - practice writing and perfect your own style. There's a huge shortage of GOOD games writers in the UK!

Oh, and an update from the US guys. There've been 'complications' but I've been told the keys should be live in the next two hours. Really sorry you've been hanging around so long but we're all having fun, right? Right?
pero traducir esto que viene del staff

Komkid - the perks are free games on release, obviously! And I got into it completely by accident. Had a friend who worked on CVG mag and did some freelance for them then got a gig writing Prima guides. Somewhere on the line I got employed as News Editor on CVG.com and now I'm Deputy on IGN! Tips for getting into the biz are easy - practice writing and perfect your own style. There's a huge shortage of GOOD games writers in the UK!

Oh, and an update from the US guys. There've been 'complications' but I've been told the keys should be live in the next two hours. Really sorry you've been hanging around so long but we're all having fun, right? Right?
GTA 5 Red Dead Redemption 2 Final Fantasy XV Kingdom Hearts 3 The Last of Us 2 God of War FIFA 17 Final Fantasy VII Remake Horizon: Zero Dawn