Final Fantasy XIII en diciembre en Japón

Unido
agosto 12, 2007
Según un conocido empleado de EA en foros, que ya había comentado el XMB in-game en el firmware 2.4 hace tiempo, Final Fantasy XIII saldrá en Japón a finales de año y por problemas de localización, algo más tarde en Europa y USA.

Según dice, será el protagonista del TGS donde además habrá demo jugable, y otra para descargar en la Store japonesa.

"FF13 this December in japan."

"Mark my words. FF13 this December in japan. Playable demo this year at TGS(which I am going too) and playable demo for japan right before release."

"This game will not have a WW release due to localization issues. It will hit japan first then NA/ EU the following year but within the fiscal."

"Yes but within the fiscal. It all depends on how well and fast they can localize the game for PAL/ NA regions. The game can easily slip into the new fiscal year for NA/ PAL just due to localization alone."

"It could but the impact of the game will not be as huge. The game must hit japan this xmas to keep the current interest in Japan. This is the reason why SE will own this TGS."

"Yes you are. TGS will be about FF13."

"You know i cant state how i know this but at the same time its common sense guys. The longer this game takes the less appeal. MGS4 is now out and it was announced around the same time as FF13. Do you think they pulled engineers and prod from FF versus for no reason??? This is now the time to create playable builds for TGS that will be highly polished and provide above standard user experience. Sorry i talk industry slang a lot."

"I wish. With MGS4 complete users will begin to question as to why either FF13 project is not out yet. We get this all the time here and when i use to work at Sony. I guess you have to understand how the industry works to get what i am trying to say...Oh well i have to get back to RB. Later guys."

"I was right about more then just xmb and trophies for 2.4. I wont be wrong about TGS."
fuente

Última edición:
Unido
junio 14, 2008
La demo dijo square q no habria, prefiero fiarme de la propia square q de un empleado de EA, por lo demas...de puta madre^^

Unido
julio 8, 2008
Hombre una traduccion estaria wapa, pero en todo caso es en japon, en Europa como siempre lo sacaran cuando lo tengan en Africa.

NEED

Baneado.
solidusRX90
Unido
octubre 3, 2006
diciembre de etse año en Japon, diciembre de 2009 en europa. No tienen verguenza estos de square-enix...

Unido
junio 14, 2008
Joder un año despues? Ya puede venir doblado para tardar un año entero

Unido
julio 4, 2008
vivimos en un mundo corrupto.
no ahy donde esconderse de tito bill y sus dolares y ya la square enix callo en su tentacion.
pero vamos ke dejemos de culpar a tito bill cuando savemos lo bien ke nos tratan la square enix,retrasa todo y saca lo que kieren.

Superior