En la enésima comparativa entre consolas, Gamepro hace la suya y compara las tres consolas según los apartados:
* CPU ability (speed and power)
* Graphics performance (graphics and video output)
* Media format (storage and speed)
* Controller (feel and interaction)
* Online support (depth and breadth of support)
* Size and weight (build and aesthetics)
* Additional features (media functionality and extras)
* Game Library (launch lineups and beyond)
* Value (bang for your buck)
En la última página hace una valoración global y PlayStation 3 sale como la elegida.
<This was a close one, with first and second place decided by a razor's edge. The Xbox 360 is undoubtedly an extremely powerful machine that's seen considerable success. And the Wii is clearly a tiny dynamo that could easily turn this industry on its head.
Still, we can't shake the feeling that, in the end, the PlayStation 3 will prove itself to be the console with the longest legs. With robust third-party support, hot first-party exclusives, and what we've been calling "the Blu-ray advantage," the PS3 will be an unbeatable choice for the serious gamer. But that's not to say that the Xbox 360 and Wii are somehow inferior to the PS3. They're not. They're both excellent platforms with unique benefits.
But when it comes to the big picture, the PS3 simply has a bit more to offer; it's truly an all-in-one device. The games look great, the media center features are exquisite, and the unit itself looks sexy on an entertainment rack. What more do you need? >