esto son los terminos que tienes que aceptar cuando confirmas el mail. Si alguien sabe ingles y pudiera traducir la parte donde habla de formas de pago,etc....
Terms and Conditions for Use of KONAMI ID Online Payment
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd and Konami Group Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Konami Group”) referenced in chapter 4 4.6 of the BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF KONAMI ID (hereinafter referred to as the “Basic Terms and Conditions for ID”) hereby provides as follows the Terms and Conditions for use of the Online Payment (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) through use of the KONAMI ID pursuant to Chapter 1, Section 1.2(3) of the Basic Terms and Conditions for ID.
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Unless otherwise specifically provided in the Terms and Conditions, the terms used in the Terms and Conditions shall have the meaning assigned to such terms in the Basic Terms and Conditions for ID.
1.2 Effectiveness of the Terms and Conditions
(1) The Terms and Conditions are subject to change by the Konami Group at any time without notice. Any change shall be published in the web site with the following address, and shall become effective immediately upon such publication. The Registrant shall be deemed to have accepted such change unless he/she expresses the intent to terminate after the change.
(2) Any matter regarding the use of the KONAMI ID not provided for in the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the Basic Terms and Conditions for ID.
Chapter 2 Use of Online Payment System
2.1 Online Payment Available for Use
(1) With respect to the Offered Services, the Registrant may settle the payment for the purchase of the products (including tangible goods and intangible goods such as digital products and services) offered in the web sites operated by or affiliated with the Konami Group through use of a credit card or electronic money.
(2) The payment services provided under this Chapter is the service offered by the Konami Group, and the payment services offered by the carriers in cellular phone sites shall be outside the scope of the Terms and Conditions.
(3) The payment services provided under this Chapter may or may not be available and the method of use may vary depending on the content of the Offered Services, the timing of the offer of the services, and the area where the services are offered. Please check the detailed conditions by visiting the respective web sites of the Offered Services.
2.2 Qualification for Use of Payment Services
Any minor person is required to obtain the consent of his/her guardian in advance when he/she is to use the payment services hereunder. The Konami Group may apply certain restrictions to minor persons in offering the payment services hereunder.
2.3 Payment through use of Credit Cards
(1) When you use your credit card in processing the online payment services, you may settle the payment through use of the registered credit card without entering your credit card number whenever you make the payment by registering in advance the following information as the Registrant Information:
1. Credit card information;
2. Expiration date of Validity period; and
3. Security code.
(2) The credit card to be used as the means of payment must be the one the Registrant himself/herself owns, and must be valid at the time of the payment. The payment through use of a credit card shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement by and between the Registrant and the applicable credit card company.
(3) The payment of the use fee shall be made by the Registrant to the credit card company pursuant to the terms and conditions of the agreement by and between the Registrant and the applicable credit card company, and the Konami Group shall receive the payment from such credit card company.
(4) In the event that the use of the credit card that is designated as the payment method is discontinued by the credit card company for any reason, the Konami Group shall discontinue the use of the entire Offered Services that are offered on a continuous basis for fees without giving advance notice to the Registrant.
(5) In the event that any dispute arises in connection with the payment between the Registrant and the applicable credit card company due to reasons not attributable to the Konami Group, the matter must be resolved by such parties concerned.
2.4 Payment through use of Electronic Money
If you use the electronic money for the online payment, you can make the payment by using Web Money (R) offered by WebMoney Corporation. The Offered Services for which Web Money (R) can be used shall be described in the web sites for such Offered Services.
2.5 Payment Period
The timing of the payment shall be as follows depending on the content of the Offered Services:
1. For sporadic use of the Offered Services (e.g. purchase of products, purchase of points, download of digital content), the total amount of the fee for the purchase or use of the Offered Services shall be settled when the intent to purchase is indicated.
2. For Offered Services with a fixed fee for a definite period (e.g. online game with no limit on volume of use for 90 days), the total amount of the fee for the entire definite period shall be settled when the intent to purchase is indicated.
3. For Offered Services with a fixed monthly fee (e.g. ranking services that are available for use until the end of each month), the total amount of the monthly fee shall be settled when the intent to purchase is indicated, and no daily pro-rata calculation shall be effected.
Chapter 3 Points
3.1 Payment through use of Points
(1) Certain Offered Services may require that the fee for the products and/or services be paid with points. In such case, the Registrant shall purchase the points designated by such Offered Services through use of the online payment, and shall use such points to the associated services.
(2) The Konami Group shall charge the number of points that are purchased by the Registrant pursuant to the preceding Paragraph separately for each KONAMI ID involved. Certain Offered Services may have restrictions on, among others, the number of points that can be purchased by the Registrant at one time, or the total number of points that can be held.
(3) The Konami Group shall not refund or convert into cash any point purchased by the Registrant for any reason, unless any gross negligence solely attributable to the Konami Group is found.
3.2 Rescission and Extinction of Points
(1) Unless otherwise provided, the points that are charged to the KONAMI ID and not used for one year after the date of the last use of such point by the Registrant shall become null and void after lapse of such one year period, provided, however, that, in case the Konami Group discontinues the Offered Services for any reason, the Konami Group does not warrant such effective term.
(2) In the event that the Registrant terminates the registration, or in the event that the registration is terminated due to reasons attributable to the Registrant, the points held by such Registrant shall be extinguished. In addition, such Registrant is not entitled to raise any claim against the Konami Group in conjunction with the fact that he/she lost the status of the Registrant.
(3) The Konami Group shall make no compensation, nor shall it be liable, for the points that are rescinded or extinguished.
(4) Unless otherwise provided, the Registrant may not rent, assign, sell or otherwise dispose of the points to or for any third party.
These Terms and Conditions shall become effective on April 3, 2008