Patcher critica a Microsoft por querer ser la nº 1

Unido
enero 1, 2008

"Microsoft is "foolish" for worrying about being number one in the console war".
"I personally think that, with a lot of respect for the Microsoft guys...I don't mean to diss them at all...I think they're foolish to even worry about who's first and who's second. I think that's just stupid,"
"You can be second or third and still make a buttload of money," he continued. 'I don't ever hear Activision or Ubisoft saying that they just hate being second or third and that they envy EA so much that they can't stand it. They both make a lot of money, and are very happy to thrive."

Según Michael Pachter Microsoft es algo "estúpida" por preocuparse a todas horas en ser la número uno.

"Personalmente pienso, con todos mis respetos a Microsoft, que es un poco estúpido el preocuparse sobre ser primero o segundo. Pienso que es algo simplemente estúpido"

"Puedes ser segundo o tercero y aún así obtener grandes beneficios y cantidades de dinero. No he oído a Activision o Ubisoft quejarse de ser segundos o terceros y que envidian a EA de forma que no pueden soportarlo. Tanto Activision como Ubisoft crean grandes cantidades de dinero y están encantados con prosperar".

Fuente

Superior